We offer a complete range of services for drives and patios around your home or commercial premises.
- The surface is thoroughly prepared with our high-tech equipment by removing weeds, moss, algae and all stains, including oil. Most of the old sand from the edges of the pavers is also removed.
- We use specialist equipment because powerwashing will significantly reduce the wearing surface and as a result the aggregate becomes visible rather than the original smooth texture. Continued powerwashing will also damage the sub-base causing spreading and sinking.
- Sand is an important part of the structure, so kiln dried sterilised sand is carefully brushed into every joint, including alongside the house and walls. This increases the friction and distributes the load by helping to prevent damage to the sub-base that also causes sinking and spreading.
- 2 spray coats of low-slip resin sealer is now evenly applied, this solidifies the sand joints that prevents it from washing away by rain and wind.
- The surface is further protected against weed growth, stains and weather damage. The natural colours of the blocks are also enhanced.